06 May 2009

4dpo and totally obsessing

But not about pregnancy symptoms because I CAN'T thanks to PROMETRIUM! Right now KB is throwing off every pregnancy symptom in the book. Why? Because progesterone is the hormone that causes that and she is on that until 15dpo at the very least (but hopefully we will get a bfp and she will have to stay on it for a while).

So instead I am obsessing about everything baby. I think I have already designed our entire nursery in my head. KB says I plan ahead too much. But it's the only thing I can do to keep me from alternating between tears of frustration and rage about not being pregnant yet. Plus, I have a second job where I am a part-time receptionist at a hair salon and basically sit at a desk all day playing with my iPhone. What else is there to fill my time? Wardrobe planning is next. 11 more days of this.

No comments: