04 May 2009

2 dpo...yes I am counting

Today I had 5 clients back to back for a total of 7 hours in session...and a few minutes in-between each to try and write up notes/reports/check emails. So it was busy...which is good because I don't think about babies...until the madness ends and I am back to counting the days.

I also made an on-line friend today who lives in the city that the wife and I are moving to in less than 3 months. Yay friends! This is especially cool, because we know nobody within 200 miles AND they are also a lesbian-couple who is trying to conceive their first child...and if that wasn't enough...one of them is working on a PhD! So there are a lot of basic things in common, and perhaps a lot of shared experiences. And we might get together when KB and i go look for a place to live.

Why do I feel like we are being set up on a couples blind date? "I'll be the one dressed in black with a red rose and a copy of the great gadsby..."

No comments: