12 May 2009

10 dpo. I have a confession, I have been looking at baby gear online while at work for the past few days. The wife thinks it is bad luck and that I am just getting my hopes up. I keep telling her that what's done is done. Me looking at baby stuff is not going to make her unpregnant if she has an egg implanting. And honestly, I am feeling fine and rather zen today. Now this may change tomorrow. But for the most part, I find that looking at baby stuff helps me to pass any downtime until we test again. And considering that I am up-to-date on my paperwork and two clients cancelled yesterday, I have a lot of downtime lately. So I've been looking. But now I am stopping because the wife thinks it is bad baby karma. It's okay. I've already designed the room at this point and picked out everything from cloth diapers to breast pumps. What else is there to do now anyway?! What do you all think about wild animals and a jungle theme?

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

You're up to date with your paperwork? What's wrong with you? I'm at least two weeks behind! (Which in reality means I'm a month behind.)

Hmm, jungle theme... not sure... will it be tasteful and nice, or will it come straight out of a catalogue with no real thought put into it? (don't answer that) I can tell by all the effort you're putting in that it will be tasteful and lovely, and therefore... it rocks.

stacey said...

Oh it will definitely be tasteful!