08 October 2008

Surging Surging Surging!

cd13 and we have lift off. KB called midday to tell me that the OPK is positive...and we have our first detectable LH surge. Last month we never got a positive, which we are attributing to the clomid since it has been known to mess up OPK's.

So today was LH surge, and there were other signs of ovulation...a little EWCM...tomorrow there will probably be a boatload. First insemination of the cycle was tonight...second will be tomorrow night.

Last month we were all romantic about the whole deal...my how the romance dies. This time it was more like a medical procedure, then we watched biggest loser with KB's feet up in the air...I should have taken a picture.

WooHoo. tomorrow starts the dreaded two week wait. I am not going to get my heart all in it and get crazy this time...if it works it works...if it doesn't, we will try again. But I really hope that it works...of course.

please please please please please please please!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

This is so sweet... keeping my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Good luck girls! Hope the wait goes by quickly!