16 October 2008

Life is coming together...one day at a time

So today is 7dpo. And this is the first time all day I have thought about that...we are halfway through the two-week wait...and no craziness so far. I have not once checked symptoms online (maybe because we haven't really had any) and there have been no tears shed yet...no raging emotions. So it has been pretty good.

Two days ago, I had my court date to change my last name legally to that of KB. So now I am Stacey RJB. I did not want to completely part with my last name...so it became a second middle name. So now I feel like more cohesive of a family unit...which is silly really...but sometimes it is the little things that mean the most.

And today i have been working from home all day, entering people into my research study online, etc. It has only been available for 2 days, and I already have 54 research participants...I might hit 75 before the day is through! That is pretty cool. I need to collect at least 750...but if it goes by really fast, I might collect until I get to 1000. So work life is going well too.

And the elections. They seem to be going the way that our family wants lately...so we are hopeful and optimistic about this historic event...

Now, wouldn't it be great to introduce a baby into the mix when everything is going oh so well?!!! I think it would just be the icing on my cake.

fingers crossed.

No comments: