13 October 2008

So tired...

today is 4dpo.

And I came home to my wife...fast asleep. Not only did she crash out early...but she also informed me earlier today that she was so tired at work--she had to take a 15 minute power snooze in her office at work.

She is either coming down with something, pregnant, or freakishly tired for no real reason at all...

I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...I am not reading into this...

This is where the craziness starts. I postponed it at least 3 days later from last month....I am going to try and fight the oncoming urge to do online "research" re: strange and abnormal pregnancy signs.

urgh...

No comments: