07 October 2008

over my anger...and ready to bake

cd12. We aren't sure if KB is ovulating yet or not. No LH surge yet...so probably not. But there has been some CM...not totally egg-white...so again...it's probably early. And we did a cream treatment to balance out the PH in there...so it could be some of that coming out. Who knew that citrus body wash from trader joes could throw off your PH balance and be a hostile environment for swimmers? hopefully we have that taken care of now.

We pick up the tank tonight...and then it is the waiting game...the fun part. What sucks is the fun part ends quickly and then it is at least two more weeks of hell. I hate the second half of the month. It sucks donkey balls.

On a different note...I am over my anger about yesterday's tire-jacking...at least for the most part. I will either take the car in to be fixed today or thursday. KB keeps telling me that the person who took the tire is just trying to feed their family. I don't know if there is any truth to that statement whatsoever...but I am never going to know if it is false and I would rather think it was true to save my blood pressure.

Here's to cd12. And here is to a July baby!

No comments: