20 September 2008

Is this even my wife?

For the past few days, KB has been extremely moody...in fact...she's been the most emotional and irritable that I have ever seen her be. Yesterday, for instance, she snapped at me several times, started crying randomly (without any known triggers whatsoever) more than once, and was extremely sensitive. We were going to a friends house for dinner and to hang out. I asked her if she was going to wear what she had on...in a completely harmless non-critical way (afterall, she was wearing what she wore to work that day...which is not typically what she chooses to wear outside of work). She piped back, "yeah. Is that what YOU ARE WEARING?!"

Yikes.

Let me explain something. My wife is never this sensitive. Not even before her period.

Before the day was up, I was desperately wishing I had decided to go hang out with some other friends without her. So why is she this moody? Is it a sign of possible pregnancy? We are on 10dpo today. Or is it a side effect of clomid? I looked up the side effects, and mood swings were not listed. Perhaps it is a rare side effect that only happens to my wife. Part of me hopes it was the clomid. At least then there would be a glimmer of hope that this would not continue throughout pregnancy. At the same time, I really want it to be a sign of pregnancy...but if that is the case, I am going to have to start drinking....heavily. We will see. KB reported that she doesn't FEEL pregnant today. Well, yesterday she didn't "feel" irritable and irrational. But she was.

No comments: