08 December 2009

BFP!!!!!!!!!

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we couldn't sleep last night...at all. KB has had waves of nausea coupled with intense hunger and thirst since Sunday (9dpo)...which we thought we were imagining because that seemed way to early to be having symptoms...but this morning, we peed on two sticks and both had a faint, but very clear line! And just to be sure it was different than evaporation lines, I peed on one too...and as we suspected, I am not pregnant....but my wife IS!!!!!!!

This day is now entered into one of my top 10 days in life so far.

And now I am nervous about the pregnancy sticking...After all of our friends' experiences with miscarriages and infertility, I think I will be anxious until we pass 12 weeks...and then I will rest easily. That is only 8 1/2 weeks away...it will come quickly!

Now, back to looking at cute baby stuff on-line. Good thing my last patient cancelled and I am caught up on paperwork...cause I am going to be majorly unproductive for the next few hours!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations to you both! So wonderful!

Anonymous said...

This is excellent news! Congratulations! Sharing your excitement from here...

Briannon Lee said...

WOO HOOOOOOOO! Congratulations! Stick baby stick.......

Are you going for a blood test next?