08 June 2009

Getting things done fast!

Talk about quick...we found a place to live on Friday, and our only gripe is that there is no dishwasher...but there is plenty of space. Yesterday (Sunday), KB and I worked at one of our part-time gigs (cater-waitering), and on our way there, I looked up items for sale on Craigslist, just out of curiousity. I found several portable dishwasher's for sale--you know, the kind you fasten to your sink. We purchased a dishwasher on our way home that night, for half the price of the same model new. And the dishwasher we bought was used for less than a year. Problem solved. Well...almost. The previous owner forgot to give me the attachment for the faucet...so I have to stop by on my way home from work as well. But now, we have a dishwasher...could life get any better?

No comments: