25 March 2010

Hamburger or Hot dog?

This is what I've been thinking about all day. It's hard to concentrate on ANYTHING other than the biological sex of our baby...hamburger or hot dog? My mother-in-law uses the food images as a way of describing the privates of baby-to-be.

We've been thinking lately that it's definitely a hamburger (girl)...only because it was hinted at by our ultrasound tech 6 weeks ago...and we've been thinking it ever since...even calling her (maybe) by name...so if it's a hot dog (boy)...we will be shocked...but I'm sure we'll get over it!

I have 3 different fabrics sitting on my dining-room table taunting me because I don't know if I can make cute dresses or cute button-down shirts.

Only 8 more days...and I will be a sewing fool!

HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG??????!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

so if it's a hot dog (boy)...we will be shocked...but I'm sure we'll get over it!Lej en pølsevogn