17 July 2009

T minus two weeks until we leave the great Chicago and head east. I have now officially packed all dishes except for a pan or two and we are using the "disposable" ware, which we will wash and reuse as much as possible.

The house feels like a disaster zone and less and less like our place.

I've started my goodbyes--beginning with one of my best friends who is returning home to New Zealand as we speak.

The wife is beginning to feel the anxiety and has had trouble sleeping the past few nights.

It feels weird that we aren't starting another round of clomid this cycle. And even as we are taking a small break from the cycle of tww's, we cannot seem to get out of this pattern. Only, this time the tww involves moving and will go by more quickly than I want it to. I better go buy a box of Kleenex.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Oh packing. . . it's not fun at all! We ended up having a race, each of us packing a different room and seeing who could pack the fastest. Even with that we still had the high school kids pack the kitchen. If you've got that done, you're good to go!