30 April 2009

Too Early?

So now, I feel like we insemed too early. Although, early is better than late...it isn't if there isn't any EWCM up there to keep the swimmers alive! I HATE I HATE I HATE CLOMID. It really messes up KB's cycles and makes this whole game a lot less predictable and scientific...and I like things to be scientific...it gives me peace of mind and less ambiguity.

We are going to get some Pre-seed I think, perhaps that will help if KB is not going to produce any EWCM of her own...and maybe, just maybe we are ovulating late this month...despite the cervical position and ovary "tinges." We have yet to obtain a positive OPK (although our last round of clomid we never got one either).

Now I am thinking of maybe getting two more vials after the next two are done. That's what straight couples do, isn't it? They just have sex more to increase their chances.

I didn't think this would happen this ttc/tww cycle...but it has. I AM GOING CRAZY HERE! I think I need some B-12 tablets to get my stress under control. How is it that I am more stressed out about this than KB? After all, she is the one carrying (soon hopefully)...AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

1 comment:

k3200n said...

I'm not allowed to get stressed, remember? I'm trying my hardest to remain very zen about this whole thing, and you should too. No worries, honey, it'll happen.